- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Fashion icon visits Gibraltar
Fashion icon Zandra Rhodes has paid a visit to the Rock to open her Aida exhibition at the Gibraltar Art Gallery.
The eccentric designer – who has created outfits for high-profile clients including Diana, Princess of Wales and Freddie Mercury – mingled with guests at the event, on what was her first visit to Gibraltar.
The Egyptian-inspired designs for Verdi’s opera Aida proved very popular, with a series of signed limited edition prints selling very quickly.
Rhodes’ collection was showcased during a fashion show at The King’s Bastion Leisure Centre, which also featured collections by fellow designers Jane Langdon and Jeremy Kaye.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
A local police officer accused of killing a woman has been found dead in his prison cell…