- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Fashion icon visits Gibraltar
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
Fashion icon Zandra Rhodes has paid a visit to the Rock to open her Aida exhibition at the Gibraltar Art Gallery.
The eccentric designer – who has created outfits for high-profile clients including Diana, Princess of Wales and Freddie Mercury – mingled with guests at the event, on what was her first visit to Gibraltar.
The Egyptian-inspired designs for Verdi’s opera Aida proved very popular, with a series of signed limited edition prints selling very quickly.
Rhodes’ collection was showcased during a fashion show at The King’s Bastion Leisure Centre, which also featured collections by fellow designers Jane Langdon and Jeremy Kaye.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]