- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Advice for foreign residents in Frigiliana
• The seminar will take place at Frigiliana town hall
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A SEMINAR has been organised in Frigiliana to offer financial and taxation advice to foreign residents.
Representatives from C&D Solicitors will be present to discuss tax residency in Spain, inheritance tax, capital gains tax and wealth tax.
Meanwhile Lloyds Bank International will offer advice on banking legislation, exchange rates and accounts.
Wednesday November 28, 11am, Frigiliana Town Hall (salon de usos multiples).
For more information contact Kevin Wright at Frigiliana foreigners’ department on 951 707 659 (extension 5).
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]