A SEMINAR has been organised in Frigiliana to offer financial and taxation advice to foreign residents.
Representatives from C&D Solicitors will be present to discuss tax residency in Spain, inheritance tax, capital gains tax and wealth tax.
Meanwhile Lloyds Bank International will offer advice on banking legislation, exchange rates and accounts.
Wednesday November 28, 11am, Frigiliana Town Hall (salon de usos multiples).
For more information contact Kevin Wright at Frigiliana foreigners’ department on 951 707 659 (extension 5).
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10