- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Ski season begins in Sierra Nevada
• Sierra Nevada enjoys almost guaranteed sunshine
SKIING enthusiasts are set to hit the slopes after the Sierra Nevada confirmed it is opening its lifts tomorrow (Thursday November 29).
But with the mercury registering -10, you’ll need to wrap up warm.
The announcement, made by the Junta de Andalucia, marks the start of the season for Europe’s southernmost ski station, with ski lifts open from 9am.
The resort is among the highest in Europe and boasts fantastic conditions and a long season, which has been known to last from November to May.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Police make two record drug hauls in one week…