SKIING enthusiasts are set to hit the slopes after the Sierra Nevada confirmed it is opening its lifts tomorrow (Thursday November 29).
But with the mercury registering -10, you’ll need to wrap up warm.
The announcement, made by the Junta de Andalucia, marks the start of the season for Europe’s southernmost ski station, with ski lifts open from 9am.
The resort is among the highest in Europe and boasts fantastic conditions and a long season, which has been known to last from November to May.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02