- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Kylie Minogue spotted at exclusive Spanish spa
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
EXCLUSIVE By Frances Leate
PINT-sized pop princess, Kylie, has had enjoying luxury treatments in an exclusive spa retreat in Spain.
The Aussie singer, who dates Spanish model-cum-Hollywood actor, Andres Velencoso, was seen over the festive period at the SHA Wellness Clinic, in Alfaz del Pi, Alicante.
A source told the Olive Press she was there when it opened a few years ago and was back again recently.
“It is the perfect place to relax over Christmas,” said the expat based in Alfaz del Pi.
“She had a really relaxing time I am told, and was certainly very lucky with the weather.”
A spokesperson from the hotel admitted the singer was a regular visitor to the spa, enjoying a selection of treatments.
However she would not confirm the singer’s exact movements due to ‘client confidentiality.”
The five-building minimalist resort boasts swimming pools, waterfalls, numerous relaxation areas and a Zen tropical garden.
A favourite with a host of celebrities from around the world, the spa offers an intensive weight-loss and detox programme.
This is one of many Christmases Kylie has spent in Spain since getting together with her Spanish boyfriend of four years.
However, the sought after starlet, who battled breast cancer back in 2005, made it back to her home country to see in 2013 at the Sydney Opera House alongside millions of fans.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]