- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Tragic end for elderly expat
• Expat found dead
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A CHARITY worker who had been missing for several weeks has been found dead.
Richard Sturman, 82, described as ‘frail’, was found dead in the San Julian area of Malaga after a police appeal to find him.
The pensioner, who had been a volunteer at the cancer charity Cudeca for 17 years, had not been seen since he left the Cudeca Hospice in Benalmadena on January 15.
Mr Sturman, who lived in Torremolinos, is believed to have fallen down a bank at the side of the main road and hit his head.
A colleague who worked at Cudeca with Mr Sturman described him as a ‘wonderful man’ who cared about other people.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]