- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Iberia airline strikes in Spain
• Cabin crew and ground staff to strike
WORKERS at Spanish airline, Iberia, are set to hold a series of strikes in February and March.
Trade unions representing cabin crew and ground staff at the airline say the industrial action will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22.
The strikes are taking place in order to try and stop job and wage cuts.
Management has now begun a fresh round of urgent talks with trade unions.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L) along with British Airways.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
More British expats commit benefit fraud in Spain than in any other country…
Judge tells trio that jail sentences are 'inevitable' over €6.6 million scam…
Experts fear healthcare cuts could result in spiralling medical problems across Spain…