- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
New flights from London to Granada
• British Airways to start London to Granada flights
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
HOLIDAYMAKERS and expats who have had to make their way to Granada from another airport in Andalucía can now look forward to direct flights from London to Granada.
British Airways have announced they will be operating four flights a week for around €100 each way from July 25.
The new route is the result of negotiations between BA and the department of tourism in Granada.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays the planes take off from LondonCityAirport at 9.10 am and land in Granada at 12.50pm.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]