- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A MAN became an unwitting hero in Malaga, after he wrestled a 200kg bull to the ground in the middle of a busy road.
The beast had escaped from a truck and spent more than an hour wandering around the city streets and charging at vehicles.
Footage from a passer-by shows the bull stomping his hoof and bolting towards a car, while other drivers did their best to stay out of the angry animal’s way.
But the episode took a dramatic turn when one of the bull’s handlers enticed the animal towards him, and then wrestled it to the ground as it charged.
Holding the beast in a headlock, the man was then joined by passersby who helped subdue the animal until the National Police arrived.
A police spokesman told La Informacion that the unruly bull had rammed four vehicles and injured an officer before being captured and transported away.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]