KYLIE Minogue has split from her boyfriend of five years, Spanish model Andres Velencoso.
The broken-hearted singer ended the relationship after work pressures became unbearable.
The pair had been spending less time together as Kylie worked on a new album in LA and Velencoso has been busy trying to carve out an acting career for himself.
Kylie has also signed up to be a judge on the BBC´s talent show, The Voice UK, something they knew would put more strain on their relationship.
A friend told the Sun on Sunday the split was amicable, but Kylie has been left devastated.
The pair met while filming an advert for her perfume range in 2008. Last year she proclaimed the Spaniard was “The One”.
Mystery surrounds the status of Enrique and Anna´s relationship…find out more here.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40