Man dies after drinking whisky found in bin

LAST UPDATED: 2 Mar, 2014 @ 09:19
2
SHARE
Man dies after drinking whisky found in bin

A MAN died in Almeria on Friday after drinking whisky found in a rubbish bin in a doorway, while seven others were hospitalised.

Ambulances were called to Calle Trajano in the city’s Marcha zone after one of the men became worried about his friend, they subsequently took six men to Torrecardenas hospital.

A 30-year-old Moroccan, was found shortly after in a nearby street, Calle Dalia, with one other and was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

Police are now investigating the case.

Subscribe: Olive Press news to your inbox

2 COMMENTS

The Olive Press are not responsible and do not moderate individual comments before they are posted. Anyone who uses racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language or hate speech will be blocked.
  1. This looks like a deliberate poisoning. We have heard of redundant Galgo hunting dogs being disposed of like this. Hard to believe human beings (similarly redundant?) can be so callously treated.

HAVE YOUR SAY...