A TASTE of France with a sushi twist can now be found in Marbella’s El Corte Ingles shopping centre.
Le Bistroman boasts traditional French dishes and wines, a warm, friendly environment and a non-stop timetable.
Restaurateur Miguel Angel Garcia Marinelli has described it as his ‘most personal’ project in his 20-year career, by going back to his French roots.
Dishes include oysters, snails and mussels, full roasts, home-made croissants and eggs Benedict and everything else you would expect from a classic bistro.
The restaurant also has its own sushi menu, due to Marinelli’s experience as the director of three Asian restaurants.
On offer is a varied selection of classic sashimis (tuna, salmon and butterfish), makis and hosomakis to name a few.
Le Bistroman is open from 10am to 10pm from Monday to Saturday (Sundays and Bank Holidays according to the El Corte Ingles calendar).
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44