JUSTIN Bieber marched out of an awkward interview on Madrid radio after arriving 40 minutes late.
The Canadian wild child seemed irritated as the interviewers addressed him in Spanish.
And the controversial star got up and left after the excruciating eight-minute exchange on Wednesday.
A video of the interview shows Bieber getting increasingly restless at the broken translation of the DJs’ questions.
The Los 40 Principales hosts called for Bieber to come back, but he left without performing new single Purpose.
He had been due to do another interview in the Spanish capital later that day.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00