THE Only Way is Essex star Jake Hall is in intensive care after being stabbed in a Marbella club.
Hall, 24, was among a group of TOWIE stars partying in Puerto Banus club Aqwa Mist when a scuffle emerged.
Hall was attacked and then stabbed in the side with a broken bottle.
He is now in intensive care in the Costa del Sol hospital where there are reportedly ‘fears over his kidney’.
Aqwa Mist is a favourite of Premier League footballers and is also the spot where missing expat Agnese Klavina vanished from on September 2014 after leaving with Brits Westley Capper and Craig Porter.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36