HE knew instinctively it was the perfect finish for his hottest new cafe-bar launch.
While walking the streets of Los Angeles, the amazing wall collage jumped out at News Cafe boss Sebastian Cohen.
“It really jumped out at me and started a chain in motion to get it on the wall of my new place The Local,” he explains.
Finding a local artist Slovakian Mareck they bit by bit recreated the LA graffiti masterpiece, burning the midnight oil until 6am one night.
The end result is a stylish, urbane feel to the new cafe, cocktail bar and lounge, which is an excellent addition to the area behind the H10 in Nueva Andalucia.
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00