HELPING Hands, a leading UK care provider, has been supporting people to remain at home with award-winning care since 1989.
An ideal career choice for expats or people looking to supplement their income in the UK, Live-in Care is a full-time homecare service where our Carers live with the customer seven days a week, providing personal care, companionship and daily support.
Most placements last approximately 6-8 weeks, followed by a break, enabling you to return to Spain in between placements.
By dividing your time between work in England and home life in Spain, you can arrange regular visits to family and friends to coincide with care placements.
In 2014, we opened our own training centre in Spain, providing expats with a convenient location to train and begin their careers with Helping Hands.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36