A FOODIE mainstay in Puerto Banus has undergone a mammoth transformation.
Jacks Smokehouse – previously known as Jacks American Brasserie Banus – has undergone a complete refurbishment and has created a whole new menu.
Executive Chef Lawrence Otterburn has designed the menu benefiting from his first-hand experience at ‘Rollin Smoke Barbeque’, one of Las Vegas’ most popular barbeque restaurants.
“It´s about going back to basics” says Otterburn, “cooking slow and low to bring out the flavour of meat, which we cook for more than 12 hours at low heats.”
Specialties will include a Smoked Duck and Mango Salad, Smoked Wings, Chunky Chili Con Carne with smoked beef, Smokin’ Skins and Smoked Whole Chickens, as well as a range of juicy burgers.
The new joint will open in February 2017.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01