PLAYERS are sharpening up their shots in preparation for the 3rd Acompalia Golf Tournament.
Teeing off at the links course of Los Moriscos Golf Course at Playa Granada, Motril, on May 19 proceeds will go to the Acompalia charity, which supports terminally ill patients and their families in Granada province and along the Costa Tropical.
Golfers of all abilities are encouraged to take part, with handicaps to be applied to ensure everyone has a chance of winning on the day.
Golf in Nerja Society is organising the event, which costs €30 to take part in.
Participants and non-players alike can attend the after-contest meal for €15 each.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02