AUTHORITIES on the Costa del Sol have stepped up their search for missing British expat Rebecca Muldoon following an Olive Press appeal launched several days ago.
Emergency 112 have set up a base on the Camino del Pilar to coordinate the search for the mother-of-two, who was last seen in Marbella on January 2.
Since the Olive Press first reported on the missing mum, from Southend in the UK, the story has been picked up by local, national and international press, both in Spain and the UK.
Now firefighters, Policia Local, emergency personnel from the 112 in Malaga and the Emergency Group of Andalucia (GREA) have all joined the search.
The GREA has helped set up the Advanced Command Post (PMA) in the Camino del Pilar, to facilitate coordination among the different agents.
The WFP is a fundamental tool in that facilitates communication between different services.
In total, there are 46 troops who have joined the search.
Police have not yet ruled out foul play in the woman’s disappearance, but for now, a voluntary disappearance is the one that seems most likely.
- BREAKING: Body of little Julen found in Malaga well - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 13:24
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50