TRIBUTES have flooded in for a British teenager who fell to her death from a motorway bridge.
Hundreds of family and friends have expressed their sorrow for Samantha Hardy, 19, who jumped onto the N340.
The troubled teenager was allegedly killed by a passing car after landing on the dual carriageway in La Cala, in the early hours of the morning.
Thousands have since visited her Facebook page, as well as a specially set up memorial site at gonetoosoon.org.
Among countless tributes, the teenager from Bolton, is described as ‘boisterous, loving, caring and giving’.
Bouquets of flowers have been left beside the bridge, while mourners dressed in pink (her favourite colour) for her funeral at Fuengirola Crematorium. Pink balloons were also released.
One tribute read: “You were always so full of life, always up for fun; you were the life and soul of the party!! I still can’t believe you’re actually gone.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46