BRITISH prime minister David Cameron is soaking up the Spanish sun.
The politician jetted off to Mallorca with his wife Samantha as soon as the closing ceremony of the London Olympics had finished.
The couple were pictured enjoying a relaxing coffee to kick off their holiday.
But while Cameron remembered to tip his waitress this year, unlike in his holiday to Italy last year, he showed he is still clueless when it comes to fashion.
He donned a crumpled blue shirt, jeans and formal work shoes in a get up that is almost identical to his outfit on the family break in Italy 12 months ago.
Meanwhile Deputy Nick Clegg has also opted to spend his summer in Spain and has headed to Valladolid with Spanish wife Miriam.
With both the prime minister and deputy prime minister on holiday, William Hague will take charge of the day-to-day running of the country.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46