IF you can’t beat them, join them. That appears to be the mantra of two British police officers in Magaluf.
Sent to the resort to deal with boozed-up Brits, PC Martina Anderson and Sgt Brett Williams have found themselves in hot water.
While Anderson admitted to being ‘sozzled’ on the party island, her colleague Williams has caused controversy by posing with topless revellers for selfies.
Swapping cuffs for cocktails Anderson gave away the game when she posted a picture on Facebook, saying she was too ‘sozzled’ to spell.
The National Police Chiefs’ Council set aside a total of €19,000 to fund the pair’s two week trip.
And after cleaning up the streets of the Majorca resort they have now jetted off to Ibiza party capital San Antonio to assist local police.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36