I’VE just spent a month thoroughly testing out Telitec.
While initially the company’s 4g box didn’t impress, doing little more than my previous Movistar package, once I reinstalled it at the top of the house… hey presto, it worked like a dream.
Testing it nearly a dozen times via nifty phone app Speedtest, I never got less than an 18-megabyte download speed and once or twice got around 40m.
The average upload was around 9m and the ‘ping’ was normally in the late ‘50s’ or early ‘60s’.
Even better, the usage is unlimited and the company was always very happy to help.
Coupled with the company’s TV package, I rarely needed to go out and all IPTV channels worked well without the usual stopping and starting.
Terrific Telitec indeed.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00