I’VE just spent a month thoroughly testing out Telitec.
While initially the company’s 4g box didn’t impress, doing little more than my previous Movistar package, once I reinstalled it at the top of the house… hey presto, it worked like a dream.
Testing it nearly a dozen times via nifty phone app Speedtest, I never got less than an 18-megabyte download speed and once or twice got around 40m.
The average upload was around 9m and the ‘ping’ was normally in the late ‘50s’ or early ‘60s’.
Even better, the usage is unlimited and the company was always very happy to help.
Coupled with the company’s TV package, I rarely needed to go out and all IPTV channels worked well without the usual stopping and starting.
Terrific Telitec indeed.
- ALIVE AND KICKING: Trio of British rock legends wow the festival crowds at Lisbon’s Nos Alive - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:18
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27