THE team at Free Lunch Spain have now supplied essential information about life in Spain to over 2,000 people.
They have a 96% satisfaction score from those who have attended for correctly answering all their questions.
The experts from the four local companies are overwhelmed by the massive popularity of these events. As a result they are now expanding the number of seminars. This will be a fantastic opportunity to get all the facts about life in the Costa Del Sol.
Everybody who attends is able to ask the experts in various fields about how things work in Spain which is a refreshing change to the continued confusion that reigns here.
Once again the highly respected UK & Spanish companies based in Costa Del Sol are inviting all British, Irish & European nationals, spending time or living in Spain, to a meeting for their questions regarding life here to be answered.
Some of the topics that will be covered will be as follows:-
- Wills – New law came into effect on August 17th 2015
- Inheritance law and taxes in Spain
- Currency exchange
- Complex Spanish funeral system
Experts from the four companies will also be providing professional advice on all these topics and answering all the questions.
Everybody who wishes to attend the event can send their questions in advance and the answer will be provided at the meeting. How fantastic is that!! We could have all done with this type of event ages ago.
Once all the questions have been answered then everybody will get a free lunch at El Gusto Restaurante, in La Cala de Mijas. The event begins at 1pm on Wednesday 23rd February.
To register your question and to attend this unique event you can e-mail [email protected] with your name address and telephone number or call 966 799 070. Spaces are limited so I am off to register right now. The thing is I have about ten questions that need answers. Apparently the experts will have an answer for each one! Great news.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36