THE creator of HBO series Girls, Lena Dunham, has been left red-faced after a Photoshop tirade against El Pais proved unfounded.
Staunch feminist Dunham made headlines last week when she criticised El Pais magazine, Tentaciones, for what she described as ‘mad Photoshop’ retouching on a photo of her which appeared on the cover.
However, she was left eating her words after El Pais published an open letter showing Dunham’s PR-approved image had not been changed.
“Thank you for being so good-natured about my request for accuracy. But it’s a weird feeling to see a photo and not know if it’s your own body anymore,” she replied in a statement.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25