THE Gibraltar Health Authority (GHA) has handed out its prestigious Employee of the Year award.
Clinical Nurse Manager Frances Catania was crowned with the honour at the GHA’s staff awards ceremony at the Sir John Mackintosh Hall on May 16.
The eighth annual ceremony brought together 120 GHA workers and guests to celebrate staff who have worked for more than 25, 30 and 35 years.
Other award winners were Estela Cascado Martinez, Lorraine Wood, Pamela Knowles, Ivana Lavagna, Zarajan Lopez, Frances Catania and the District Nursing Team.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00