RONNIE Wood’s wife has given birth to twin baby girls.
The 68-year-old Rolling Stones rocker, who has a home in Barcelona, welcomed his fifth and sixth child after his wife was rushed to hospital.
Sally Humphreys, 38, gave birth to Gracie Jane and Alice Rose in London, weighing in at 6lb and 5.7lb respectively.
A joint statement from the happy couple said: “The girls arrived on 30th May at 10.30pm and all are doing brilliantly. The babies are perfect.”
Sally, who owns a theatre production company, married Ronnie four years ago after six months of dating, and the twins are her first children.
Ronnie said earlier this year: “I’m going to be changing the nappies and all that goes with it. I’m very good at it and looking forward to all that.
“I love being a dad and to have this happening is just wonderful, I’m a lucky guy.”
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29