MORE UK residents are considering a move abroad in the wake of Brexit.
Searches by UK residents to move abroad jumped 30%
following the referendum result, according to data compiled by cost of living comparison website Expatistan.
In the two days after the UK voted to leave the EU, comparisons between UK cities and non-UK cities on the site increased by 50.8% from the week before.
The figures suggest that more people are researching a move out of the UK.
The comparison website also found that there was more interest in moving abroad from cities with higher percentage of Remain votes.
Canada, Germany, and Thailand were the most popular countries researched.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00