LIONEL Messi and his Barcelona teammates have taken on Spain’s Paralympic blind 5-a-side football team before they head to Rio.
Sergio Busquets, Ivan Rakitic and Sergi Roberto joined the Argentine maestro in the UNICEF-sponsored event.
Wearing blindfolds, the blaugrana stars were shown how to kick and control the ball, which makes a noise when touched.
Unsurprisingly, Messi tucked away a spot kick as the teams drew 1-1 in a penalty shootout.
During the Paralympics, Spain lost 1-0 to China and Argentina with a game against Mexico yet to be played.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58