ACTING Prime Minister of Spain Mariano Rajoy is in Torremolinos for a grand opening today.
The 61 year old is presiding over the opening ceremony of the 12th Malaga ICA-Legal Advocacy Congress.
The event runs until tomorrow and will see more than 1,600 lawyers discuss topics including the refugee crisis, Brexit and its impact on residential tourism and the ‘fair play’ regulations in UEFA.
The meeting also provides 31 training sessions including 66 presentations on topics from gender violence to labour law, which are followed by expert panel discussions.
- Body of British expat dad pulled from submerged car in reservoir in Spain after he vanished three months ago - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:03
- Brazilian soldier from convoy of President Bolsonaro arrested for smuggling cocaine into Spain’s Sevilla after controversial leader vowed to crack down on drugs - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 12:41
- One hospitalised as roaring chemical plant fire in San Roque is brought under control - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 20:27
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34
- Shots fired at mosque in Spain - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:37