THE LAUNCH of the first Mahiki venue in Spain opened with celebrity guest DJ Marvin Humes.
This brand new venue, Mahiki Beach by La Sala, a child of the number one celebrity venue in London is now open at a stunning beach front location in Marbella in front of the Hotel Fuerte on the Paseo Maritimo.
The first Mahiki venue in Spain celebrated its Summer Launch Party on Saturday June 17 with the celebrity guest DJ Marvin Humes, former member of hugely successful singing group JLS, TV presenter and husband of The Saturdays singer Rochelle Wiseman.
Mahiki in London has attracted media attention as a favourite haunt of royals including Princes William and Harry as well as Kate Middleton and celebrities such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Kelly Rowland, Paris Hilton, Kate Moss, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian and other A-list celebrities.
It is often referred to in the press as London’s most popular venue.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33