A 46-YEAR-OLD man named Amadeo A.C. has died after being knocked down and trampled over by a bull at the Bous al Carrer, Valencia.
Video footage reveals Amadeo running up to a doorway and then gets corned by the bull.
The animal knocks him down and spins him around the dirt road, completely ignoring the efforts of others trying to distract the bull.
The bull’s strength had punctured Amadeo’s femoral artery and he was rushed to the Hospital Clinico de Valencia half with life-threatening injuries.
The Civil Guard said he died shortly after arriving and the council has announced next Sunday as a day of mourning for him.
Further celebrations have been suspended as a mark of respect.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11