The suspect is believed to have met his victims online, where he bonded with them by talking about video games.
He is believed to have invited them to his house in Sevilla, where he let them play the latest games and smoke hookah pipes, or shisha.
He also met them outside his home, in secluded areas where they could not be seen.
He would then offer them between €100 and €400 to let him touch them and perform sex acts on them.
He would also ask the minors to send him photographs of their genitals.
The investigation began on October 24 after a 16-year-old boy told his father that he had been abused by the suspect for over a year.
Policia Nacional arrested the man immediately, before discovering at least 14 more victims.
The suspect, who had a history of abusing minors, is already behind bars while police have kept the investigation open with the belief that more victims could come forward.
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37