A MAN has been sentenced to two years after abusing a nine-year-old girl in a Malaga supermarket.
It comes more than two years after the unnamed paedophile brazenly groped the girl at a checkout in October 2015.
The girl was queuing to pay for a carton of milk when the sicko brushed his erect penis against her.
The court heard how when she turned around surprised, he grabbed her buttox and ‘gestured’ for a kiss.
The girl ran outside to her mother and told her what happened.
The distressed parent stormed into the supermarket and publicly accused the suspect.
As he tried to flee, the mother grappled with him, before an off-duty Policia Nacional officer intervened.
The assailant headbutted the policeman before being overpowered and arrested.
At sentencing today, the man was handed down two years, and is prohibited from approaching the victim within 1,000 meters or communicating with her for three years.
He must also pay the policeman €4,700 in damages.
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27