A MAN has been killed by a bull during a festival in southern Spain.
The clip shows the animal goring the middle-aged man in the chest and thigh – piercing one of his lungs – before banging him on the ground.
The incident occured yesterday in Arcos de la Frontera near Jerez.
He was taken to a hospital but died soon after arrival.
Another man who was gored in the stomach by the half-tonne animal called Trapero – was treated at the scene and stabilised before being taken to hospital.
Town hall officials said: “We deeply regret the death of Arcos man B.L.B following the injuries he suffered when he was gored by the first bull.
“The mayor wants this to be known publicly, as well as the support being offered to his relatives and loved ones. Rest in peace.”
The festival has been held in Arcos de la Frontera since 1784.
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20