A MAN has been killed by a bull during a festival in southern Spain.
The clip shows the animal goring the middle-aged man in the chest and thigh – piercing one of his lungs – before banging him on the ground.
The incident occured yesterday in Arcos de la Frontera near Jerez.
He was taken to a hospital but died soon after arrival.
Another man who was gored in the stomach by the half-tonne animal called Trapero – was treated at the scene and stabilised before being taken to hospital.
Town hall officials said: “We deeply regret the death of Arcos man B.L.B following the injuries he suffered when he was gored by the first bull.
“The mayor wants this to be known publicly, as well as the support being offered to his relatives and loved ones. Rest in peace.”
The festival has been held in Arcos de la Frontera since 1784.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19