THEY say opportunities are like sunrises – wait too long and you miss them.
But what about an opportunity with the sunrises included?
Kensington International Mallorca has unveiled a new seven-bedroom opulent Puerto Pollensa villa, the crown jewel in the current Mallorquin real estate market.
The Grade I listed residence is situated on the exclusive pine walk promenade in the picturesque seaside town, also boasting direct access to the beach with spectacular views.
All yours, for a cool €3 million.
“The number one best feature of the property is the fact that you have the sea at your doorstep,” explains Susanne Rodemann, the Managing Director at Kensington, based in Pollensa town.
“The property is from 1940 and is one of the few in the area which has not been converted into apartment buildings.
“Its location on the pine walk – the seafront promenade with no traffic, cobbled streets and pine trees – completely sets it apart from the busier areas of town.
“The house itself has wonderful old charm and offers an amazing back garden, also transmitting a lot of tranquillity and privacy.”
It addition to its phenomenal location, the historic corner house includes a veranda, living room with an open fire place, a dining room, outside covered dining space and two bathrooms.
“Living in this house gives the sensation that you are close to the town but living in your dream like world,” concludes Susanne.
For more information contact Tel +34 971 533 323 or [email protected]
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14