THEY say opportunities are like sunrises – wait too long and you miss them.
But what about an opportunity with the sunrises included?
Kensington International Mallorca has unveiled a new seven-bedroom opulent Puerto Pollensa villa, the crown jewel in the current Mallorquin real estate market.
The Grade I listed residence is situated on the exclusive pine walk promenade in the picturesque seaside town, also boasting direct access to the beach with spectacular views.
All yours, for a cool €3 million.
“The number one best feature of the property is the fact that you have the sea at your doorstep,” explains Susanne Rodemann, the Managing Director at Kensington, based in Pollensa town.
“The property is from 1940 and is one of the few in the area which has not been converted into apartment buildings.
“Its location on the pine walk – the seafront promenade with no traffic, cobbled streets and pine trees – completely sets it apart from the busier areas of town.
“The house itself has wonderful old charm and offers an amazing back garden, also transmitting a lot of tranquillity and privacy.”
It addition to its phenomenal location, the historic corner house includes a veranda, living room with an open fire place, a dining room, outside covered dining space and two bathrooms.
“Living in this house gives the sensation that you are close to the town but living in your dream like world,” concludes Susanne.
For more information contact Tel +34 971 533 323 or [email protected]
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58