WHILE Mallorca is a beautiful island full of sun and sand, those same luxuries, along with everyday life, can dirty and damage your fabrics and floorings.
The island’s very own expat-owned floor and upholstery cleaners, Xtreme Clean, have been scrubbing stains out of natural stone floors, carpets and rugs and fabrics of all materials for over ten years.
Ancient stone and antique rugs are a speciality of the highly qualified team, all of which are trained by both the UK’s National Carpet Cleaners Association and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certificates.
“It is quite the serious business, when working with strong chemicals and delicate surfaces,” owner Kenneth Couchman told The Olive Press.
“We get to a job, and whether it’s a new superyacht that needs a scrub down or a villa on the coast with precious stones, we put our best foot forward, after taking off our shoes of course.”
The team even brings their own door mats to the job, making sure they leave no trace behind.
“It’s surprising how many people forget to clean their mattress, you don’t just wash the trousers and not the underpants,” Kenneth added, as many people forget that after six months a mattress can be very grubby inside.
Call Karen and Kenneth at 971 132 436 or email [email protected]
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42