FORGET limoncello, there’s a new tasty aperitif in town, and it’s 100% made in Malaga.
Introducing Mangocello, the mango vodka liqueur hoping to dominate the exotic drinks market.
Each bottle contains pure vodka and 300 grams of ripe pulp from mangoes grown solely in the Malaga province.
Produced by Trops, the yellow drink is best served ice cold and is ideal to be used in cocktails.
It is 26% alcohol.
Malaga is the only place in Europe with a successful cultivation of mangoes, boasting 3,000 hectares of trees in the Axarquia area alone.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58