FORGET limoncello, there’s a new tasty aperitif in town, and it’s 100% made in Malaga.
Introducing Mangocello, the mango vodka liqueur hoping to dominate the exotic drinks market.
Each bottle contains pure vodka and 300 grams of ripe pulp from mangoes grown solely in the Malaga province.
Produced by Trops, the yellow drink is best served ice cold and is ideal to be used in cocktails.
It is 26% alcohol.
Malaga is the only place in Europe with a successful cultivation of mangoes, boasting 3,000 hectares of trees in the Axarquia area alone.
- Life in the laid-back East of the Costa del Sol has never seemed more appealing - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 10:10
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08