Hundreds of children gathered to witness The Magi of the East descend through the illuminated track of El Río accompanied by the clubs and ski schools of the station.
The Magi departed from Borreguiles and halfway along the El Río trail they were intercepted by the Sierra Nevada clubs and the ski schools that accompanied their majesties, tracing ‘figures’ in the snow, until they reached Pradollano, where the children were waiting with their families.
The ski station broadcast live to transfer the magic of the Magi in Sierra Nevada to all the friends and followers of the great mountain of Granada.
Magi distributed gifts among the children of the station from the thrones installed in the Plaza de Andalucía.
Courtesy of sierranevada.es
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23