Hundreds of children gathered to witness The Magi of the East descend through the illuminated track of El Río accompanied by the clubs and ski schools of the station.
The Magi departed from Borreguiles and halfway along the El Río trail they were intercepted by the Sierra Nevada clubs and the ski schools that accompanied their majesties, tracing ‘figures’ in the snow, until they reached Pradollano, where the children were waiting with their families.
The ski station broadcast live to transfer the magic of the Magi in Sierra Nevada to all the friends and followers of the great mountain of Granada.
Magi distributed gifts among the children of the station from the thrones installed in the Plaza de Andalucía.
Courtesy of sierranevada.es
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25