Gik is the Basque-based drinks company behind this fabulous bottle of fizz and claim to have made the ‘pinkest rose that has ever been created’.
Rebranding as ‘Gik Live!’ for this release, the firm say their new creation is tears from an ‘actual unicorn’.
Gik, who employ chemical engineers to achieve the drink’s bright colours, say their millennial beverage tastes of candy, while its sparkle comes from natural mineral pigments.
Bottles of the 12% volume bubbly are available in threes and upwards, with a triple pack retailing for €39 on the company’s website.
- Hard Rock Cafe confirm second Costa del Sol restaurant WILL open in March, featuring Cher’s trousers and Bon Jovi guitar - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 18:27
- Five Guardia Civil officers jailed in Spain for tobacco smuggling through Gibraltar - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:44
- WATCH: Dad in Spain pulls live parasite from daughter’s ‘cooked’ Mercadona fish forcing supermarket to defend seafood - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 11:20
- Costa del Sol police arrest young mum for trying to throw daughter, three, out of 10th floor apartment window - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 17:17
- Spanish navy boat with guns manned in war games with British off Gibraltar for second time in fortnight - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 11:24
- KISS AND TELL: From cave mamas to world records, Belinda Beckett chronicles the history of the snog - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Max Beach in Mijas taken over by Costa del Sol restaurant owners Metro Group - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:16
- Franco’s body WILL be dug up just hours after Spain’s Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 16:09
- Hacienda Beach in Estepona makes the perfect summer getaway and here’s why - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:12
- Liverpool players find time for fun on Marbella winter training trip despite ‘no sunlight’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:57