Gik is the Basque-based drinks company behind this fabulous bottle of fizz and claim to have made the ‘pinkest rose that has ever been created’.
Rebranding as ‘Gik Live!’ for this release, the firm say their new creation is tears from an ‘actual unicorn’.
Gik, who employ chemical engineers to achieve the drink’s bright colours, say their millennial beverage tastes of candy, while its sparkle comes from natural mineral pigments.
Bottles of the 12% volume bubbly are available in threes and upwards, with a triple pack retailing for €39 on the company’s website.
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48
- Pensioner holidaying on Costa del Sol drowns in front of his wife - 6 Jun, 2019 @ 11:01
- ‘Widespread’ increase in ocean plastic on Costa del Sol with ‘strikingly’ high microplastic levels in Malaga - 6 Jun, 2019 @ 10:27
- Costa del Sol toll charges to be scrapped THIS YEAR - 5 Jun, 2019 @ 18:58
- Spain’s Supreme Court blocks reburial of General Franco just days before body due to be dug up - 5 Jun, 2019 @ 17:49