THIS is the mother and father of little Julen who fell down a well in Malaga on Sunday.
Vicky Garcia and Jose Rosello have been sleeping in a car beside the opening in the ground since Sunday, desperately hoping their son will be rescued.
It comes amid reports that DNA of Julen has been found among samples of dirt from deep within the well.
The tragic pair, who live in El Palo, in Malaga city, have already lost a son, making the story all the more heart-wrenching.
Their eldest boy Oliver died suddenly aged just three due to a heart defect in 2017.
Detectives confirmed today that DNA samples found in the soil were confirmed to be a match for Julen, who fell into the well on Sunday.
It follows a four-day frantic search for the tot, which saw hundreds of experts rush to the scene in Totalan.
Builder Carlos Mendoza, 49, from Malaga, who lives in Totalan, told the Olive Press: “Relatives of the couple only bought the land a couple of months ago, they didn’t even have a house there, just a tool shed.
“They had just arrived for the weekend, but actually live in El Palo.
“It’s a real tragedy for the village, there are only 600 people here and we are really devastated for the family.”
He told this paper yesterday: “It will be an absolute miracle if he comes out alive but we are all crossing our fingers.”
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27