THE UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) has released its list of the most wanted British criminals on the run.
Among them are an alleged murderer, convicted drug trafficker and a big time VAT fraudster who may have fled to Spain.
If you have seen any of the following people or know of their whereabouts, get in touch at [email protected] or contact the NCA immediately.
Christopher More is wanted in connection with the murder of a man in Cheshire in June 2003.
He is accused of travelling to a remote farmhouse in Cheshire with a number of accomplices where, after their demands for money were refused, they assaulted the five people in the house, beating one so badly that he died at the scene.
More is also accused of the attempted murder of a second man and for false imprisonment and assault of several other people who were part of another incident.
More is believed to have flown from the UK to Spain in 2003, where he has many links.
He also has ties to Malta, but his current location is not known.
He is described as 180-185cm tall and of slim build.
He is known to use a number of aliases including: Christopher Guest, Chris Guest, Christopher Moores and Christopher Moore.
Sarah Panitzke is wanted by the UK’s HMRC for conspiracy to acquire criminal property after laundering more than €1 billion.
She was a high ranking member of a criminal gang involved in VAT fraud and controlled the company accounts of several organisations remotely via different IP addresses.
Panitzke travelled extensively to further the fraud to places including Dubai, Spain and Andorra.
Panitzke absconded in May 2013 before her trial ended and was convicted in absentia.
She was sentenced to eight years on August 22 2013.
Another 18 members of the crime group received sentences totalling 135 years.
She is described as 170cm tall, slim build with mousey straight hair, blue eyes and has a Yorkshire accent.
John Barton was sentenced to 20 years behind bars in 2003 for conspiring to import large amounts of heroin into the UK between 1999 and 2000.
He was convicted in absentia and is believed to have links to the Fuengirola and Costa del Sol area.
Barton is described as 170-175cm tall and of medium build.
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40