THRILLING scenes for the sixth Terminator movie were shot on the Costa Blanca, a new trailer has revealed.
Last summer, a film crew of more than 500 shot dramatic scenes on the motorway to Murcia international airport, as well as filming a truck crashing through a purpose-built wall in Catral.
The Los Mateos neighbourhood in Cartagena was also converted into a Mexican city for the new Dark Fate film, set for release in November.
The Paramount production will have original director James Cameron as writer and executive producer, picking up the story from Cameron’s 1991 T2: Judgement Day.
It will ignore the plots from subsequent Terminator films, which have been less successful than the first two blockbusters.
Following doubts and speculations, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton are confirmed as the cyborg assassin and his target, Sarah Connor, respectively.
The film is directed by Tim Miller, of Deadpool fame.
- Dutchman donates 3,000kg of organic ‘solidarity potatoes’ to help struggling families in Javea - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 10:03
- WATCH: Plane drops water on Sierra Helada national park as forest fire blazes above Benidorm’s Aqualandia - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 20:06
- WATCH: Brit claim that he ‘slipped’ by pool to recover 37,000 euro hospital bill in Mallorca FAILS after video shows him jumping into a tree - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 15:07
- ‘HE LIKES IT’: Benidorm bar responds to claims that midget stripper advert was a ‘hate crime’ - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 12:12
- BREAKING: First chikungunya outbreak in Spain as three tourists on the Costa Blanca are infected - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Girl of THREE among 79 illegal immigrants intercepted as Guardia Civil arrests Alicante-based trafficking gang - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 13:27
- PICTURED: Romanian woman beheaded on the Costa Blanca as police say arrest ‘imminent’ - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:40
- WATCH: British-run restaurant blocked by ‘two truck loads’ of rubble as neighbour demands 150,000 for strip of land - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:36
- Three ‘pirate taxis’ confiscated from illicit drivers at Alicante-Elche Airport - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 17:51
- Javea’s Cova Tallada to become first beach in Valencian Community with restricted visitor access due to tourism pressure - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:43