By Wendy Williams
A MAN who shot dead a family of three in Almeria after a gypsy feud is behind bars.
The man, who turned himself in after the crime, has confessed to the triple murder that took place in Cuevas de Almanzora on Tuesday night.
It comes after he had a heated row with the gypsy family having previously denounced his victims in 2008 over the theft of machinery and construction materials from a building site where he was in charge.
Police presence in the area had been stepped up as 300 people arrived yesterday for the funeral of victims – J. S. T., 46, his wife, F. C. S. F., 42, and son, C. S. S., 25.
It had been feared the murderer’s wife and children may have been targeted in revenge attacks but the funeral passed without incident.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46