- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Spanish chef Dani Garcia flying high
• Marbella chef is to design the menus served to passengers flying business class with Iberia
TOP Marbella chef Dani Garcia is to design the menus served to passengers flying business class with Iberia.
The double Michelin-starred food genius is one of four chefs being employed by the airline in a new initiative to bring the best of Spanish cuisine to its highest-paying customers.
Heavily inspired by Andalucian cuisine, Garcia’s menu will include raspberry gazpacho, peach salmorejo, Iberican pork cheeks, asparagus and greens in sherry sauce.
His restaurant Calima, in Marbella, received its second Michelin star last year, only the second such restaurant to win the accolade in Andalucia.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
More British expats commit benefit fraud in Spain than in any other country…
Judge tells trio that jail sentences are 'inevitable' over €6.6 million scam…
Experts fear healthcare cuts could result in spiralling medical problems across Spain…