- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Want to join the elite in Spain?
December 10, 2012
• LAST EDITED:
December 7, 2012
Sport • 0 Comments
• Rain has stopped play on golf courses across Andalucia in recent weeks
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
SO the rain finally stopped and we got out and about for a bit of teaching and practice.
We are currently in the process of recruiting a small number of junior golfers who have aspirations of one day becoming professionals.
The Palmer Williams Junior Elite Academy is a one-of-a-kind support system designed to give junior golfers all necessary skills and knowledge to become great golfers.
We also coach junior golfers of all ages and abilities with the aim of developing their golf so they eventually have the opportunity to join The Elite Academy.
Here is a top tip for all you golfers out there:
Stop trying to slow down!
We constantly hear golfers being given the advice to slow down, which, quite frankly, is incorrect.
Slowing down causes a lack of speed, lack of rotation and poor leverage.
Try this instead. Swing the club as fast as you physically can while staying as in balance and as relaxed as possible.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]