- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
• Jane O’Brien and Giselle Beck-Davies from Marbella Beauty Academy
AS far as beauty goes they have got it covered with over half a century of experience between them.
The director of Marbella Beauty Academy, Giselle Beck-Davies, has been working in the industry for over 30 years and head tutor Jane O’Brien for over 20 years.
Both have teaching and assessors diplomas and a wealth of experience in different aspects of this varied career.
They also have a qualified team of specialists working underneath them, including Liza Mayne, a well known make-up artist and Jagoda from the popular nail academy.
Then there is Suzanne Lequesne, a nutritionist and specialist in raindrop therapy, who also offers reflexology, Indian head massage and many more holistic subjects, as well as hairdresser Alex Maloney, who previously worked as a trainer for Toni & Guy.
The academy is a great place to get yourself a career and has been running C.I.B.T.A.C courses for five years in Marbella.
And it has given the team immense satisfaction watching their students grow in confidence, as they learn and then go on to reap the rewards of their hard work.
Contrary to popular belief, beauty therapy is an academic subject equivalent to ‘A-level standard’.
And it is a great place for students who have often struggled through their school years and feel they have been non achievers.
At the Marbella Beauty Academy they can get a qualification, including the stand alone Anatomy & Physiology diploma.
And with this international diploma, students are guaranteed, at the very least, an interview with Steiners to work on board the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others