- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Alhambra tourist train to ride again
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A ONCE popular train that ran from Granada city centre to the Alhambra is being brought back by city bosses.
The reintroduction, which is being backed by the Council for Culture, will see a new environmentally friendly version of the train running again.
The train will be electric and it is hoped it will improve access to some of the top tourist attractions in the area including the famous monument near Plaza Nueva.
The train will be operated by a private company who will decide on the itinerary and price.
It is hoped the train will run in the area for at least the next ten years.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Aimee Pye from Liverpool jumps to the rescue of passenger that was having a seizure…
Giant catfish pulled out of the River Ebro…
Duke of Palma slammed for sexist and crude emails…