- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Comic Relief show raises €750 at BSM
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
PUPILS at British School of Marbella helped to raise €750 for Comic Relief in a talent show.
Around 70 pupils took part in the two hour event which saw acts including a Punch and Judy show, piano solos and hip hop dances.
Staff also got into the fundraising spirit by putting on a surprise rendition of Gangnam Style for parents and pupils.
More than 100 parents packed the school hall to watch the show which also saw teachers Mrs Yarwood and Miss Chalmers go head to head in a jelly eating competition.
Sian Kirkham, headmistress at the school, said: “Pupils proved that BSM truly has talent while raising money for an extremely important cause. Well done everyone.”
Comic Relief is a fundraising event that raises vital funds for poor and vulnerable people in the UK and Africa.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]