- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Four arrested in Nerja shooting case
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
FOUR people have been arrested following a shooting in Nerja last year.
The incident, in which three of the arrested were injured, is believed to be the result of a botched hashish deal.
After the shooting on March 26, Guardia Civil officers opened an investigation before arresting two Moroccan nationals in Torrox and Almeria for their part in the drug deal.
Another man, believed to be an associate of the gunman, was later arrested along with the assailant himself at a house in El Ejido, Almeria.
From the property officers seized a vehicle believed to have been used on the day of the shooting.
Guardia Civil, who have now closed investigations into the incident, say they are confident that both the gunman and the three injured men were involved in the dealing of hashish.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]